The City of Barstow is currently developing a new and improved website with mobile application features. We thank you for your patience in this process as we strive to better serve our community. If you need help finding an item or there is a link that is not working, please contact city staff at 760-256-3531.
•The City of Barstow is inviting local organizations and individuals to the Community Promotional Fund Workshop to be held on Wednesday March 5th, at 4:00pm. For more information, click here.
• The Home Deport - Save Money, Save Water! Barstow
March 15, 2014. For more information, click here.
• Mojave Desert Air Quality Management District Annual Electric Lawn Mower Exchange 2014.
Saturday, April 12, 2014 8am – 12pm
San Bernardino County Fairgrounds – Victorville, California
Pre-registration is required. For more information, click here.
•The San Bernardino County Department of Public Health has issued a Health Alert regarding an increase in flu-related deaths. For more information, click here.
•“The City of Barstow will continue to accept Military Banner Applications for those who were not able to meet the September deadline. Please click here for the application and please return it to the City of Barstow for processing. Once there is an appropriate number for printing, the public will be notified when the additional banners will be displayed.”
•Military Banner Locations: To find the location of an individual's banner, please click here for map locations.
•COMMUNITY ACTION PARTNERSHIP OF SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY the address is: http://www.sbcounty.gov/capsbc
•"The Economic and Development Agency (EDA) is pleased to announce the start of the County of San Bernardino’s 2014-15 Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) application process." Please click on the links below for more information...
•Protect yourself and your family from West Nile Virus…”Fight the Bite” brochure answers FAQ. For more information, click here.
• Free basic City of Barstow Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) Training.
For more CERT training dates, click here.
For more CERT general information, click here.
• Barstow Senior Center Campaign to Recruit Volunteers. For more information, click here
• Catch the Barstow to Fort Irwin bus. For more information, click here
“Keep Your Home California”
(1) Program CalHFA is sponsoring a $2 Billion federally funded effort to help California families who are struggling to pay their mortgages through four different programs. For more information click here.
(2) The Housing Counseling Agency Inland Fair Housing and Mediation Board offers assistance, for more infomration click here or visit www.ifhmb.com
Street Improvements Traffic Alert
During the construction there will be traffic lane closures, side street closures, turning restrictions, detours and speed reductions in order to safely complete these projects. The City of Barstow appreciates your patience and cooperation during the construction of these improvements.
If you should have any questions, please feel free to call the Engineering Division at (760) 255-5121.