The City of Barstow is currently developing a new and improved website with mobile application features. We thank you for your patience in this process as we strive to better serve our community. If you need help finding an item or there is a link that is not working, please contact city staff at 760-256-3531.
• Tiny Tots Summer Camp. For more information, click here
• Programs avaliable through Mojave Desert Air Quality Management District
• CDBG Notice of funding availabiliy and request for proposal. For more information, click here
• Barstow Senior Center Campaign to Recruit Volunteers. For more information, click here
• Barstow Senior Center Catalina Island Trip, Saturday, June, 22th. For more information, click here
• Department of Public Health issues Heat Advisory - Click here
• Attention Job Seekers:
o County of San Bernardino Department of Workforce Development Satellite Office in Barstow. For more information, click here.
o Molycorp, Inc Employment Opportunities.
“Keep Your Home California”
(1) Program CalHFA is sponsoring a $2 Billion federally funded effort to help California families who are struggling to pay their mortgages through four different programs. For more information click here.
(2) The Housing Counseling Agency Inland Fair Housing and Mediation Board offers assistance, for more infomration click here or visit www.ifhmb.com
Street Improvements Weekly Traffic Alert (click here)
During the construction there will be traffic lane closures, side street closures, turning restrictions, detours and speed reductions in order to safely complete these projects. The City of Barstow appreciates your patience and cooperation during the construction of these improvements.
- Road Closures: LENWOOD ROAD
- First Street Bridge New Weight Limit
If you should have any questions, please feel free to call the Engineering Division at (760) 255-5121.