Special Municipal Election Information CLICK HERE

Sewer Collection Emergencies

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

How do I report a Sewer Spill? [.docx] 

If you have an emergency sewage spill contact:

Troy Minnick
Industrial Pretreatment Superintendent
(760) 718-0344

or (760) 252-3543

After business hours:

Contact Police Dispatch
(760) 256-2211

Barstow Logo