The City of Barstow is an easy 75 minutes from the second largest International Airport in the greater Los Angeles area. The area also includes two major transcontinental railroads, two major Interstates and is within close proximity to the West Coasts two largest harbors.
- The City of Barstow is the logistic hub between the west coast and the rest of the nation.
- Links the Los Angeles and San Diego Metropolitan areas to the Las Vegas and Phoenix markets
- Barstow offers two major transcontinental railways, BNSF and the Union Pacific Railroad.
- Barstow is home to the largest BNSF Classification Yard west of Kansas.
- Access to the West Coast’s two largest harbors, Los Angeles and Long Beach by two major Interstate