Report Copies

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Traffic Collision Reports

Copies of traffic collision reports are not public record, but are available to involved parties, their insurance company, or legal representative at the currently established fee.

Crime/Incident Reports

Police reports are not public records; however a limited portion of some reports may be released to the victim.

Victims of identity theft may obtain a copy of their crime report at the currently established fee.

Victims of domestic violence may obtain a copy of their crime report at no charge.

Call for Service Records

Call for service records are available for pick up during business hours. A call for service record provides single line-item entries of the date, time, location, nature of call for service, a brief synopsis of what occurred and disposition.

How to Request a Copy of a Report or Call for Service Record

You may request a copy of a report or call for service record by mail, or in person. If your request is made by mail you will need to provide a clear and legible photocopy of your current California driver’s license or identification card; or current out-of-state driver’s license or identification card. Your request can be mailed to: Barstow Police Department, ATTN: Records, 220 E. Mountain. View St., Suite B, Barstow CA 92311 along with a check or money order for $1. All checks are made payable to the City of Barstow.

A photocopy of the report or call for service record will be mailed to the requestor at the address provided. Please allow 12-15 days for processing of the request.