Sewer Odor / Spill Complaint

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

To report a sewer odor complaint you can:

• Call 760-252-3543 -  Be sure to leave all the information requested.

• Email WasteWater

• Submit a Customer Service Request


How do I report a Sewer Spill? [.docx] 

If you have an emergency sewage spill contact:

Police Dispatch
(760) 256-2211

Barstow Logo